Ribao D-100 Currency Counting and Discriminating Machine - CASH SORTER & VALUE COUNTER
The Ribao D-100 One Pocket Discriminator will count most world currencies, and can detect the difference between different bill denominations. It will count and add the value of mixed currency and offers counterfeit detection for precise bill authentication. Its roller friction feed system and adjustable counting speed allow this machine to handle bills in almost any condition. If there is a suspicious note, the D-100 stops to alert the operator and allow the suspected bill to be removed and inspected.
The Ribao D-100 Discriminator provides fast, accurate bill counting of mixed denominations, detecting double notes, chain notes, half notes, and jammed notes. Four counting modes provide the user with options to use the machine in the most suitable way for them; Mixed Mode counts mixed denomination bills, Single Mode counts a specific bill denomination, Separation Mode stops the count when a bill other than the specified denomination is detected to allow for removal, and Free Mode counts the number of bills placed in the hopper. Set a batch to make strapping bill packets together easy with 5 preset batches, or manually set a batch between 1 and 999 bills.
The D-100 offers 3 levels of counterfeit detection to ensure all bills are authentic; UV (ultra violet), MG (magnetic), and IR (infra red). It has a very large hopper capacity of up to 800 bills, and a note stacker capacity of 200 bills, so the machine does not require constant attention from the operator. This machine counts without creating a lot of noise, allowing it to fit into almost any environment. Ribao offers a 90 day parts and labor warranty.
The Ribao D-100 One Pocket Discriminator is ideal for small to medium banks or casinos, or large retail businesses or churches that have moderately large sums of cash that they want counted with value, without having to sort prior to counting.
- UV, MG, and IR counterfeit detection for precise bill authentication
- Variable speed counter can operate at up to 1200 bills per minute when detecting denomination, up to 1500 bills per minute when counting
- Hopper holds up to 800 new bills; stacker holds up to 200 bills
- Accepts wide range of bill sizes, making it usable with most world currencies, and can handle even limp or folded bills
- User is alerted of errors with LCD readout and audible alarm
- Without presorting bills, machine can obtain value of mixed denomination bill stacks
- Superior to many other counters with improved roller friction feeding system and less noise when counting.
|Counter Speed ||750-1500 Notes per minute|
|Hopper Capacity|| 800 Notes|
|Notes Stacker Capacity|| 200 Notes|
|Min. Note Size|| 2.4" x 4.3"|
|Max. Note Size ||3.5" x 7.25"|
|Upper Pocket Capacity|| N/A|
|Variable Speed ||Yes|
|Add Function|| Yes|
|Magnetic Detection|| Yes|
|UV Detection|| Yes|
|Dimensions L x W x H|| 11" x 9" x 10 7/10"|
|Product Weight ||15 lbs|
|Shipping Weight|| 19 lbs|